City of West Palm Beach401 Clematis Street West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
- Monday :8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday :8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday :8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday :8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday :8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday :Closed
- Sunday :Closed
- Incorporated November 5, 1894. Oldest incorporated municipality in Southeast Florida.
- It covers an area of 57.69 square miles (55.13 sq mi land/2.56 sq mi water)
- Estimated 2018 population is 111,398
- Average elevation is 13 ft above sea level
As one of the three largest cities making up the South Florida region, and the central city of Palm Beach County, West Palm Beach is a vibrant, growing, waterfront city that offers the business advantages available in the region, combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working.
Contact the City of West Palm Beach
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Phone: 561-822-2222 (TTY): 800-955-8771
Post: WPB City Hall
401 Clematis Street
PO Box 3366
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401