Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller301 N Olive Ave West Palm Beach Florida 33401
- Monday :8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday :8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday :8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday :8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday :8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday :Closed
- Sunday :Closed
The Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller is your public trustee, responsible for safeguarding public records and public funds. The Florida Constitution established the Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller as a constitutional officer, directly elected by and accountable to Palm Beach County citizens.
The office performs more than 1,000 different duties that keep our County running. Whether you get married, buy a house, receive a traffic ticket, or simply enjoy the benefits of a county that is financially stable, you have been impacted by the services of this highly diverse and complex office.
The Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller serves as the Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Auditor, Clerk of the Circuit Court, County Recorder and Clerk of the Board of County Commissioners.
- City of Lake Worth Beach
- 7 North Dixie Highway Lake Worth Beach FL, 33460
- City of West Palm Beach
- 401 Clematis Street West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections
- 240 South Military Trail West Palm Beach FL 33415
- Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County
- 7501 N. Jog Road
- Gregg Weiss County Commissioner District 2
- 615 Kanuga Drive, West Palm Beach, FL, United States